Friday, October 20, 2006

Insights on the self

Today:

1. I must have, for once, really learned from what i studied for an exam. Was thinking about last week and realised that if i had to take any of those papers right here, right now, I'd do as good a job as i did then. Maybe coz this time i wasn't afraid to throw myself no strings attached into whatever i had to study. Costs were huge, but i like this feeling too.

2. I can feel my pulse in my right foot, just below my big toe. It's a bit disconcerting.


Through the week gone by:

1. I would never be able to kill an individual if somebody asked me to, but genocide would come frightfully easily to me. At least in the event of it involving some particular groups.

2. Because of conditioning or otherwise, I have lived most of my life so far prioritising comfort over experience.

3. I have an infinite mind.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home