Wednesday, April 20, 2005

I came across some beautiful lines today. These are some of the lyrics of a song called Everybody's Changing by Keane...it is one of the most wonderful songs i'v heard of late.


You're gone from here
And soon you will disappear
Fading into beautiful light
Cause everybody's changing
And I don't feel right

So little time
Try to understand that I'm
Trying to make a move just to stay in the game
I try to stay awake and remember my name
But everybody's changing
And I don't feel the same

4 Comments:

At 4:59 PM, Blogger Badhri said...

How about

An angel robed in spotless white
bent down to kiss the sleeping night.
Night woke to blush, the sprite was gone.
Men saw the blush and called it dawn.


- Paul Lawrance Dunbar

 
At 2:09 AM, Blogger Effervescence_13_ said...

Superb enough :)

Though what struck me most about the keane words was the simplicity, and Dunbar is made for greater things.

 
At 2:17 AM, Blogger Badhri said...

Actually, I have to admit that I don't do so much reading of literature and poetry. I picked it up from somewhere that I don't even remember. I was so impressed by the thought that I remember it word-by-word after reading it just once.

 
At 1:00 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeah, it's a pretty freaky song. I've enjoyed it many times....

 

Post a Comment

<< Home