Friday, April 08, 2005

Today's Lesson And Czechoslovakian Babes

It's amazing how you get exactly what you want when you voice exactly what you want. I woke up today having resolved last night to get a haircut. I hate getting haircuts. Because never in my life have i got one that i have been one hundred percent satisfied with it until about a week after i get it when it has evened out somewhat. But today i decided enough was enough. Told Shalini exactly what i wanted- 3 layers, don't touch the last, cut off the screwed up bits. And would you believe it, i got PRECISELY that.

Now Soul Of Dawn has brought me to believe that trusting someone with your hair is the highest level of trust you can put in a person and ridiculous as it sounds, it does ring true while the bangs are being chopped off. So it almost felt this time that i hadn't been betrayed out of my hair. Now i can strut my stuff in Central Europe with poise and those insipid blondes won't know what hit them. Haha. 'They shall vanish tongue-tied in their guiltiness'.

2 Comments:

At 11:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

well well well...must see the heart stopper then...need to get the crowing gory an 'n' and 'l'...

hmm...does make sense...and how must you stand one betrayal after another?

cheers over blonde bashings hun...(tis quite difficult me thinks)
ta! Flavius...

 
At 3:42 AM, Blogger Soul of Dawn said...

I'm sorry,but u have not had a haircut.It does'nt even look like one.More like a trim.It's just that the 'bhabhra' has been reduced(& thank God 4 that...u wud die of a heatstroke caused by the heat produced by ur own hair).

It's true.If I allow somebody 2 cut my hair,it's like the highest level of trust I can place in someone.A haircut can be life altering for me...ask the many who have seen the alteration.

Here's an idea ..why dont you go back to cutting ur hair the way u used 2 way back in school.Vintage classic.That wud surely make heads turn today...not only in Europe,in India too :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home